15 November 2011

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 3 (Singleplayer)

It's time for Battlefield Modern Warfare 3.

Me first feeling about the game, at least for the first couple of hours, was pretty much the same as for Battlefield.


But then.
The game turns the intensity up to eleven.

 - WHAT'S GOING ON?! -

I know this is the same stuff as all of the Call of Duties. But this type of cinematic experience really amuses me. Battlefield did try this. But they don't have the same experience so they fell a little short.

It's like the game does it on purpose. "Hey you liked Battlefield? Guess what? I'm just like it. No change what so ever. Nope".

But then BAM. Out of nowhere. You are paying attention to the lame game you're playing and suddenly out of nowhere some great action follows.

- Didn't expect that did you? -

Of course they did focus on multiplayer but for me singleplayer is more important. Unless there is co-op. Co-op is the bomb.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to Skyrim.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment